Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Rainbow Hearts


I was making little hearts out of a rainbow pack of strips the other day. I had no mission, no great idea of what I wanted to create. I was having a bad day, and making these little hearts was very calming.


They looked so cute and cheerful, I had to do something with them! So I started putting the purple together, then adding blue around it. 


I loved how they looked so I kept adding, and adding.


 It became a little harder as it got bigger to fit in the new colors without so many gaps. I had to play with positioning until I had it just right.


I love how every single strip of paper is a heart, and I love how it starts out at purple and spreads out to red. This was a really fun piece and now I can't wait to see what else I can make out of hearts!


What do you think? Leave a comment!

3 comments: