Thursday, October 23, 2014

Washi Tape

I love love love washi tape!! I use it almost daily to add a little color to my notes and envelopes. I see a lot of questions around asking what you can use these little rolls of sticky goodness for. Here are just a sample of items I have jazzed up with the tape.

Easiest and fasted card I have ever made!! Just a simple strip of tape, with some fringed flowers, and you can make a card for any occasion!


Another card a made for a Harry Potter fan.


I also love jazzing up the outside of the envelopes.



Securing bubble wrap.


When using recycled packaging, sometimes it helps to add a little color to the outside of the box. I like to tape down the addresses, and the Post Office workers always comment when I get new designs!


There are so many more ways to use washi/deco tape, that this barely even scratches the surface of its uses! What do you use washi tape for?

No comments:

Post a Comment