Sunday, November 30, 2014

Quilling Dream



I joined a charity auction, and decided to quill up a dream piece. I love bubble letters and new that they would look lovely with a little cloud and a couple of stars!


After a failed attempt, someone mentioned putting one of the stars in the D, and I just knew it would look perfect!





After I laid out the fluffs for the clouds I just had to add a little bit of linings to some of the bigger puffs. The cloud is made with 2 shades of purple and some grey.







Last of all I added a bigger star to the right to balance out the piece with the big D.


This was framed in an 8x8 shadowbox and I know it is going to look fabulous in a kids room!

1 comment:

  1. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content.
    Pommeaux de Douche

    ReplyDelete