Monday, November 25, 2013

Around the House Gift Guide

OK, I had to take a couple days off from my Gift Guides due to my husband and kids all being home this weekend. :) So now I am back and ready to go!

Today we are going to see what Cyber Monday Storenvy Flash sale has to offer for Around the House.

My first pick would be this lovely handmade Large Owl Rug - Rope Rug by Twisted Thread and Hook


This would be a great addition to any room in your house, and I can't get enough owls!

Next on my list would be this Deluxe Wine Set by Mystic Eye Creations.


I am known to enjoy a bottle of wine after the kiddos go to bed, and I think this set would be perfect for any wine lover!

Along with the Wine Set, I think these Multicolored Chevron Coaster Set by Sweet Pepper Parties would be a great addition.


I can just see me now, my wine time would be heaven with all the accessories!

Lastly I can't forget my Husband. He loves to cook and I think these Star Wars Comic Pot Holders by Poppy's Garden Gate would be a great gift for him!


I can imagine him using these exclusively, and never touching the other pot holders in our house!

These items are just a small sample of the products offered in the Storenvyflash30 sale happening on Cyber Monday, December 2, 2013. For a complete list of shops click here. All stores will have 30% off for the entire day, just use the code storenvyflash30.

Would you use any of these in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment