Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cuteness Gift Guide

Who doesn't love items that are over the top cute? Sometimes I will see something and instantly have to have it because I automatically say "awwwwwwwww". So as I was making my wishlist from the #Storenvyflash30 sale, I saw these items. Instantly my heart squeezed and I knew this was something I wanted! Hopefully you can use these items to cross someone off your to buy list too!

First on my cuteness list are these adorable Cupcake Cellphone/Bag Charms by Afua Handmade.


What can I say? These are not only loaded up with cuteness, but when she says she can offer them scented I realized what everyone was getting from me for Christmas! I will take one of each please!

Next up would be Santa and Mrs.Claus amigurumi by mohu.


This absolutely amazes me! These are handmade! Every time I see these little Christmas wonders I am astounded by the talent that it takes to create these.

Now we move on to Tree and Bird Cute Stickers by Adore by Nat.


Not only do I want to find these stickers in my stocking, I am also tempted to wrap all my presents in brown paper and stick these all over them! I can also imagine having whole scrapbook pages themed around these.

Lastly I will leave you with Kira Kira Kawaii's Owl Resin Heart Necklace.


The second I saw this I thought of my daughter. Owl? Check. Peace sign? Check. Sparkly? Check. Pink and blue?. Check. Perfect gift!



Hopefully you have have looked over #Storenvyflash30 sale that is happening on December 2, 2013. Everything in 50 shops will be 30% off. If you haven't checked it out yet, you can by clicking here.

Which item would you ask for?



1 comment:

  1. Those are cute picks! Santa and Mrs.Claus amigurumi by mohu are the cutest couple! Thank you so much for including my owl stickers :-)

    ReplyDelete