Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Crazies Gift Guide

I know you have one of those people on your list this year. One of those that goes crazy for holiday decorations, you know, the Griswold's gone crazy! Everyone has one of those Christmas Crazies they have to shop for, but what can you get them that they don't already have?

Or maybe you know someone like me. Someone who wants to be a Christmas Crazy, but needs help getting a good collection of Christmas items.

Either way I have some awesome gifts for you to choose from. Lets get started!

We will start things off with an ornament that I hope to get for myself. Could you imagine a better flower to decorate your tree with? This Heart and Flower holiday ornament by Violet's Buds would be the prettiest thing on my tree!


And it is handmade!!!! I can never get enough handmade gifts.

Next we will sashay on over to Sassy by Sacha. This Polka Dot Stocking is customizable.


This would make things a lot easier around my house. Every year we are mixing up who gets what colored stocking.

Of course, I can't leave out this adorable Mistletoe Owl by Unique Creations by Tracy!


Instead of Elf on the Shelf, I would use owls! Sneaky little guys look like they are sleeping, but I know better. They are Santa's spies watching out for good deeds.

Last one for Christmas Crazies would be my own Poinsettia Ornament.


All of these shops are participating in the Storenvyflash30 sale on Cyber Monday. 51 shops will have 30% off all items in their shop December 2, 2013. Just use code Storenvyflash30 at checkout. Want to see more items to choose from? Click here!

Which one would you choose for the Christmas Crazy in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment