Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Kids Gift Guide Part 1

There are a lot of awesome stores in the Storenvyflash30 sale. There are a lot of them that offer items for kids. Which is great because I have 4 kids! So when I started the Kids Gift Guide, I am really listing items I want to get them, or wish I had when they were smaller.

We will start off with Ribbons & Robots' Unicorn.


This is perfect for my oldest, Jamie. She loves anything mythical, and she loves rainbows. I personally love the blue eyes, and the colorful mane.

Next up is Landon's Toy Box's Superhero Peg Person.


This would be for my 4 yr old Monster. I can just see him running around with these sounding off various sound effects. So he just ran in here, saw the picture and said "Cool, I want that". See! Moms always pick the best toys!

Here is another on my wishlist for my kids.  Mollie Dollie - Chloe from The Mollie Shop.


This would be for my Jenna. She loves purple. Anything purple. I could see her snuggling up in bed with Chloe, and dreaming about pretty clothes and hair bows.

I can't leave out my other boy Jesse. For him, I would get Drew Lion by Kiser Krafts.


Jesse loves cats of any kind. He doesn't have a blue one yet, and I think Drew would make a purrrfect addition to his cat collection.

Lastly for today is what I would get them, because they not only need it, they would love it to! I would get all of them Gadget Mon-stors from Lu & Ed.


What a great way to store and protect their DS's while they aren't playing them! There are plenty to choose from, so everyone would get their "own" Mon-stor.

Again, these are just a handful of shops that are participating in the StorenvyFlash30 sale. For a complete list click here. All 50 shops will have their entire stores 30% off for the entire day on December 2, 2013. Cyber Monday is going to be EPIC!

What do you think about the picks for my kids? Would you get these for your kids?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Gadget Mon-stor!! I appreciate the support! ♥ And I Looooooooooooooooooooove that rainbow unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Drew Lion!!! He'd love to have a forever home for the holidays!! You really found some amazing gifts for kids!!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome Kids gift guide! Love your picks! The unicorn is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete