Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Get Warmer Gift Guide

This time of year is perfect for finding those gifts that can keep you a little bit warmer. With temperatures dropping, and snow starting to fall in some places, now is the perfect time to get warm gifts. Here are a few of my favorites.

Toasty toes are the way to go for me. We have no carpeting in my house and socks are a must! I would appreciate any of the many socks from Sandys Shop, but these Vintage Geometric Pattern Socks - Green look perfect for those cold mornings.



Next up would be some Pink/Purple/Green Fingerless Gloves by Jaime D Designs. I love having my fingers free so I can operate my phone and knobs in the car.


I also love knitted hats. I can't have enough! I normally have 3-4 hats laying around.  Tiger Knitty. made this Slanty Shanty Unisex Beanie and it is the perfect color for me.


This Levi Hat for 6-12 month old's by June's Pretty Things would look adorable on any baby!!


Last but not least, if you are not a hat fan, then the Ear Warmers are the way to go. My girls love ear warmers because they can wear them as headbands while in school. I am thinking some Hot Pink Ear Warmers from The Knotty Boutique just might show up in their stockings.



Don't forget that all of these shops are participating in a HUGE Cyber Monday sale. On December 2, 2013 51 shops will have 30% off everything, just use code Storenvyflash30. Please come check all the goods here!

Whats your favorite item to help you warm up?

1 comment:

  1. nice warm gifts! I have a pair of fingerless gloves that i love

    ReplyDelete