Monday, November 18, 2013

Coffee Lovers Gift Guide

I am participating in a HUGE Storenvy Sale on Cyber Monday. Not only am I having all items in my shop at 30% off, so are 50 other stores!! With all these shops having a sale, I thought I would show you some of the items on my wishlist, and also to give you some great gift ideas.

I am starting off with Coffee. I love coffee. I can not start my day without at least 2 cups. Even my kids know to only ask me yes or no questions until I am done! So, as I was browsing I came across some perfect gifts for the coffee lovers on your list.

We will start out with Scrawny Girl's Kawaii Latte Love Mixed Media Original Painting


This would be a perfect painting to hang above the coffee maker and stare at the calming colors until you can wake up fully. I love mixed media art, and really enjoy seeing different textures. I really think this would look lovely in everyone's coffee corner!

Next we move onto the drinking experience. I get really upset at having to wait until my cup cools enough to hold it. The best part of the wait is to put your nose down close and take a really deep sniff. Only drinking coffee wakes me up faster than smelling it. So to be able to hold onto that cup right after it has been poured you need a Braided Cozy by Fairy Tale Accessories.


Look at all the colors you can choose from!! Not only are they pretty, you don't have to worry at wasting all those paper sleeves anymore. Just throw your cozy in your purse and show off your amazing reusing skills at the local coffee shop.

Now we move onto those delicious smells I was going on about earlier. Playa Blu can have you or your coffee loving friends enjoying the smell all day long with this Cup O' Joe Candle and Mug Rug


I would get the cafe caramel or cafe mocha scent. The best part of this candle is it is made from Palm and Soy wax, with a cotton or hemp candle wick, which are all non-toxic.

Ok, these are just some of my favorite items from this HUGE Storenvy sale! So this is a big HINT HINT to those with me on their lists! If you would like to see all the shops participating click here. Remember all stores are going to have all products 30% off for the entire day on December 2, 2013 for Cyber Monday, just use code Storenvyflash30 at check out.


Please let me know which is you favorite in today's post!!







3 comments:

  1. I love the Scrawny Girl coffee painting, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my painting! I love all the other coffee related items too! I could definitely use a braided cozy! Speaking of coffee, I could use another cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my candle :)

    ReplyDelete